DiscoverChange Ltd Terms & Conditions
DiscoverChange Ltd workshops, programs and resources are for educative and informative purpose only. Whilst we will do our utmost to provide our clients with the most up-to-date information and advice and guidance, it is the client’s responsibility to implement the strategies and ideas in their personal activities and/or business. DiscoverChange Ltd does not accept liability for any consequences derived from implementing any strategies given.
- When purchasing any DiscoverChange Ltd program, I understand that the products and services are for educational purposes, and that I am personally responsible for implementing the strategies provided
- I understand that my consultant may decide to adjust or offer alternative contract or services if the product I purchased is not deemed suitable for my needs and situation
- I understand that if I choose not to accept alternative products offered based on the consultant's professional recommendation, I may choose to terminate the contract altogether (being entitled for 95% refund of the product value)
- I will under no circumstances share, duplicate, edit or copy the purchased materials provided by DiscoverChange Ltd
- I understand that by registering for any program or resources I am making a commitment to pay DiscoverChange Ltd the agreed program value presented on the website
- I understand that if I want to ask for a refund, I need to follow the Refund Policy
- I understand that any bonuses or discounts I may be entitled for cannot be exchanged for money or anything else
- I understand that I am under no commitment to take on/utilise the free bonuses should I so choose.
- I understand that I am solely responsible for completing the training programs and related activities within the time frames given and will hold this responsibility throughout the program.
- I understand that DiscoverChange Ltd provides me with instructions and guidance to complete the training and/or resources and I will read and follow these instructions to the best of my abilities.
- I am aware that DiscoverChange Ltd team can be contacted (firstname.lastname@example.org) if any concerns or technical issues occur regarding the completion of my program.
- I am fully aware and agree to take full responsibility to complete the training program, and that the results of the training outcomes completely depend on my ability and willingness to implement the techniques given.
- I understand that the outcomes of the business training or other workshops vary depending on the degree of time and actions I decide to invest in implementing the teachings, and I agree to take full responsibility of these outcomes.
- I understand that any business coaches I may be entitled to receive support from will do their utmost to help me succeed in my training and related activities, however it is my responsibility to implement the teachings in my own practice.
- I understand that all DiscoverChange Ltd programs are of developmental and educational nature, and under no circumstances does the company guarantee increase or growth in my revenue or income.
- I understand that when I have complaints or concerns regarding the educational training programs or any other resources, I will contact the company director directly at: email@example.com
- Any downloadable documents (e.g. e-books, reports, diaries) are non-refundable
- If you book a private coaching session with any consultant at DiscoverChange Ltd, you may cancel the appointment up to 7 days before its scheduled time. If you cancel your appointment at least 7 days before it’s due to occur, you will be entitled for a full refund. If your appointment is taking place in less than 7 days, you will not be entitled for a refund of any kind. (You can always re-schedule your session instead.)
- You understand that your consultant may decide to adjust or offer alternative contract or services if the product I purchased is not deemed suitable for my needs and situation (particularly 121 programs). In this case, you understand that if you choose not to accept alternative products offered based on the consultant's professional recommendation, you may choose to terminate the contract altogether (being entitled for 95% refund of the product value)
- If you join 8-week course Unleash Your Inner Entrepreneur, you have a 7 days’ refund period (starting from the date/time of purchase). The refund will consist of 90% of the program value, whereas the company will hold the remaining 10% for administrative purposes.
- 7 days after purchasing Unleash Your Inner Entrepreneur Course you are no longer entitled for the 90% refund, or any other type of refund on this product
- If you request to have immediate access to all Unleash Your Inner Entrepreneur sessions, you will not be entitled for a refund of any kind on this product.
- If you purchase any products or services from a third party provider, such as Shopify, please ensure you are familiar with and follow their refund policy as these will be different from DiscoverChange Ltd policies
- Apart from 8-week Unleash Your Inner Entrepreneur Course (described above) and any downloadable documents, all DiscoverChange Ltd products have a 14- day refund period – however all refund requests MUST take place within 14 days of purchase.
- Should you wish to request for a refund on any products or services provided by DiscoverChange Ltd, please detail the following information and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What product you purchased and when
How you purchased it (what platform and payment method)
Why you are requesting a refund – how did the product not meet your expectation? Please provide as many details as possible.
Your full contact details (name, email, mobile number, address)
Best time to contact you to discuss the refund
- For any questions or queries, please contact DiscoverChange Ltd at: email@example.com or +44 121 405 5005